The LGBT Families London Christmas Party was a huge success and a lot of this due to the very generous raffle prizes we were offered, here is a list of the amazing prizes we were offered……….and I genuinely wish I had won!
- A really rather beautiful Storksak Lucinda changing bag in Sunset Orange. How sexy is this?! You can buy this for £175, or you can win one with us! Thank you to our wonderful friends at Storksak for this wonderful donation.
- 2. A very current and beautiful Cosatto Zoomi Cloud 9 car seat from our good friends at Cosatto. Such a current design – I LOVE this! If you weren’t lucky enough to win this one you can buy one here for £120.
3. An 18 x 24″ David Bowie Print framed, from our good friends and supporters at www.thefloodgallery.com
4. An hours photoshoot in your home or an outdoor location of choice* and 1 x digital image, with our very good friend Sara-Jane of ShutterBaby.
(T&Cs: Please check website for areas covered, if your area is not covered, shoot will be in Sara-Jane’s home studio in SE24, voucher valid to 30th June 2016, weekday bookings only) This is a genuine picture of an LGBT Family baby, so you can see how talented Sara-Jane really is:
5. Two once-weekly fifty-minute counselling sessions. Sessions will be strictly confidential on a subject matter of your choice, see http://www.itsgoodtotalk.org.uk/ for info.
(T&Cs: Option to end after the two sessions or to continue with the same or another practitioner with a charge, voucher valid from January 2016 – June 2016, can be held in person on SE6 or online. )
7. A 30 minutes Dermalogica Facial at Tula Rose Beauty Salon from our friends at www.tularose.com in Camberwell.
(T&Cs: Voucher expires April 2016)
8. Our friends at Moviemats have offered a raffle prize of a voucher for a set of 4 Moviemats (£48 worth!). They are coasters (that can also be displayed on a stand if preferred) that feature the original film poster and a strip of cells used at the time of the film’s release. They are a great way of owning a little piece of your favourite film! They have a list of over 500 films to choose from.
13. From the SUPER talented and lovely Hazel and her gorgeous Etsy shop, we the following print in 40x50cm, worth £40:
14. A gorgeous Silicone teething necklace and three bangles from our beautiful friends at Lara and Ollie:
15. 3 x bootcamp sessions with Shenda Falvey at her award winning Greenwich Pennisular bootcamp sessions. You can choose from 5 weekly bootcamps that take place at Central Park on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday mornings, between 9.30 – 10.30am and Monday and Wednesday evenings at 7.30 – 8.30pm.
16. 1 x Free Attendance Voucher for a day during February Half term (2016) at a Buzzers Academy day (09:30am to 4:30am), please see Buzzers Academies for information on their locations (worth £13):
17. Handmade “NOEL” Christmas bunting from the lovely Jacqui of Annabells Applique, it’s approx. 1m long – and here is it in all its glory (worth £8):
18. The awesome folks of Muklet, have donated a “Grubby Knees” Tee (worth £14) in either available size 2-3, 4-5 or 6-7! They have also been good enough to set us up our very own discount code, to be used before the end of November, just enter “LGBTXMAS” for a 10% discount!
19. A voucher for a place on an online Egyptology course with www.hieroeducation.co.uk. Next course starts Jan 2016 and dates will be released shortly.
20. From our friend Sherry Bevan, www.theconfidentmother.co.uk. The lucky winner will win a confident mother book with the complete library of 25+ unedited interview audio files plus the January 2015 conference workbook and action sheets (RRP £39.99)
21. A selection of Barefoot Book products worth up to £50. This will include books, a yoga deck and a puppet from The Cardboard Castle
22. 1 x facial, hand, or foot reflexology session either from Li does Reflexology at their house anywhere within a 5 mile radius of SE12, or at Liezel’s house in SE12.
23. A voucher to spend up to £25 at the gorgeous http://loolaandgoo.co.uk/ check out their amazing accessories!
24.. An hours phone consultation (Worth £40) with Gentle Parent Consultant Kerry Cares Parenting:
25. Two Moms and a Menagerie Book
A fun and lively book with delightful illustrations that presents a same sex family in a positive way. A fantastic read for children from lgbt families and adopted children. This story complements other books that present families in a more traditional light. Two Mums and a Menagerie is a great resource for schools and educationalists who want to broaden perspectives on the different types of loving families that exist today. If you didn’t win one, you can buy it here: